Saturday, February 14, 2009

Love List



In honor of Valentine's Day, I made a list of things that I love about my family.

My husband
  • makes me feel beautiful
  • is a solid, stable guy
  • works hard for our family
  • makes me laugh
  • can still make me go soft in the knees
  • has incredible eyes
  • is uber intelligent
  • is an awesome father
My daughter
  • keeps her room clean all by herself!
  • has a beautiful smile
  • possesses a great sense of humor
  • is an awesome writer
  • talks openly with me
  • makes great grades
  • can kick my butt in martial arts
  • makes wise choices in friends
  • gives great backrubs
  • asks me for advice
  • has wonderful taste in music
My son
  • cracks me up hourly
  • is as sharp as a whip
  • is the most generous and unselfish child I know
  • is great at making friends
  • is 100% BOY
  • loves to grapple with me
  • makes parenting a delight

I have been blessed beyond measure.

2 comments:

Donna Boucher said...

Lovely family!
Loving list.

Alisa said...

What a great idea! Love your lists.