Monday, February 23, 2009

Inspiration



I love looking at other people's photos on Flickr. There is some serious talent hanging out there! I am constantly being inspired and challenged to improve my own work.

Something in these photos has caught my eye. It might be a color or a concept, a prop or a pose. A unique angle or an interesting setting. A delicious detail. Whatever it was, it made me take a second look. Or a third.

Click here to access each photo individually.
Click here to see all of my favorites.

4 comments:

Alisa said...

Truly motivating!

Stephanie said...

Beautiful!!!

I adore photography and greatly enjoy seeing others work..

Enid said...

Love it....I am discovering all this fun world of photography...ohh the hours Iam spending here...I need to run a mile now!

idreamicanfly said...

Absolutely spectacular! I fear my poor spices are outclassed. :) Ah, but so addictive. I'm off to make some chai...