Saturday, May 03, 2008

Random Ramblings


Master Munchkin and I went to martial arts class this morning. Saturdays are family days, so the adults and kids train together (usually the kids are in 1/2 of the room and the adults are in the back, with a curtain pulled between us). There was a family of red belts, then me and MM and one other little orange belt. So the "lower" belts worked together and the "upper" belts worked together. I spent most of the class on my knees, pulling little boys' hair and "choking" them. The red belts worked on grappling and clinch holds. Even though they looked like they were having fun, they are all pretty intense and frighten me. just. a. bit.

I am feeling a bit down today. I am trying to focus on the positive - like Master Munchkin enjoying my white chili so much that he asked for a second bowl. And My Mister (husband) rubbing that tight muscle in my lower back. Ahhh. And the fresh pot of coffee that just finished brewing. And the fact that I have chocolate chips in the house and I know how to use them. There, I feel a bit better now.

2 comments:

April said...

Oh, you sweet girl.

Here this might make you feel better.

10 things I love about you:

1. You're very careful with your words.

2. You have perfect skin.

3. Your photography, it's incredible.

4. You're humble about all your skills.

5. When you talk about someone you always mention what is amazing about them.

6. You've been the most helpful person to me this past year.

7. Your daughter.

8. Your son.

9. You love the country as much as I do.

10. Your sweet smile.

MrsMama said...

April, thank you. You made my day. :)