Monday, May 05, 2008

Digging In


Uppercut, originally uploaded by MrsMama.

It seems I have reached a plateau in my fight to get in shape. While I continue to gain flexibility and strength, I have stopped dropping weight. Since, according to my doctor, I still have 23 lbs to loose, I have decided that I need to do something above and beyond going to martial arts/kickboxing class 4 nights a week.

So yesterday, I came up with a 100 Day Onslaught (plan). Each day, for the next 100 days, my goal is to:

do 100 push ups (throughout the day, not all at once!)
do 100 sit ups
do 100 kicks
do 100 punches
exercise 100 minutes (classtime will count towards this)
not eat sugar or white flour

Sundays are a rest day.

If I can stick with this, I should be at or near my goal weight by my wedding anniversary this August.

Off to drag myself downstairs to my bag. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

April said...

You go girl!