Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Inspiration


Inspiration, originally uploaded by MrsMama.

I am constantly inspired by the incredible photographs that I see on Flickr. These are some of my recent favorites.

1. Matt & Kayley, 2. heavenly shades of night are falling..., 3. What's Mine is Yours., 4. troll and chicken, 5. red door, 6. on the right path..., 7. butter face, 8. moving pictures, 9. Eggs..., 10. bundle of cuteness!, 11. Untitled, 12. as if by a spell, 13. Green and Pink, 14. perfect spheres, 15. in the light, 16. M, 17. Point of Interest, 18. be kind all, 19. elegance, 20. hi

4 comments:

Alisa said...

Such amazing photographers! Makes me wish I had more time to focus on that aspect of my life.
All too soon, I'll have nothing but time! Silly kids and all the growing up they keep doing.

Dawn, said...

I too am amazed at what can be captured in a photograph. Not sure I will ever dedicate the time/effort needed to gain this talent so I sure love that others have and share it.

PS - hydrangeas ARE super easy. My favorites are Nikko Blue (total shade) and Annabelles (can stand part sun/shade). I just love the look of the blooms because they are a little sloppy and spill over the edges of my vases, very imperfect and natural... just like my faves... peonies!!!!

Donna Boucher said...

Ah....
I love your taste!
Always wonderful mosaics!

Unknown said...

Isn't Flickr awesome? I have come across such amazing photography and information from that site. Love it.