Friday, May 15, 2009

Free is Good



Right now, Amazon has over 700 MP3 songs that you can download for free. Once you find the section you can sort by artists and browse. There are some goodies in there - I found a few songs by some of Miss Munchkin's favorite groups and snagged them.

Also, if you live in our neck of the woods, Pendleton's is giving away asparagus this weekend. They were hit by hail today and are going to mow down the field. The public is invited to come and gathered the damaged asparagus for free. Isn't that nice? It reminds me when Ruth gleaned in the fields in the Old Testament. And look what that got her!

4 comments:

idreamicanfly said...

Wow, there's *way* too much free music to try it all out. I just scanned for artists I knew. All the good stuff I already owned, though, due to my huge music collection. Ah well. Free asparagus would be nice. Think Amazon would send me some of that?

Alisa said...

Thanks for sharing! Free is my favorite number.

sapphire443 said...

Wow, thanks for letting me know about the free music!

Katharine said...

I missed the asparagus... bummer... but I really liked what you wrote on your blog... "look what that got her..."

Yes, we reap riches, like Ruth did... Cool!

Katharine