Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Free & Edible is Good!



Today is my husband's birthday. He is now the ripe OLD age of 40! (I am still in my 30s and will be forever, I mean, I will be for almost another year. I'm in denial about that too). Anyway, to celebrate, jump over to Oscar Mayer's, where they are giving away a free pack of hotdogs. This is good only for today, May 20th. Enjoy!

By the way, I still am unsure about what to call Him on my blog. The Mister? MrMama? Mr. Punctilious? Really Old Man? Or I could just call him something totally out there, like "Don". Any preferences?

3 comments:

idreamicanfly said...

I often go with "old fart" as a pet name for Andy. Particularly when I want to emphasize how much *older* than me he is. Aren't I a sweetie? :)

April said...

Happy Birthday "Don". How about THE Don or Dun-dun-dun Don.

Personally I like Mr. Mrsmama

Dawn, said...

He could simply be 'Mister'. PS - I got my magnet in the mail today. Thank you!!!!