Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Some Help from my Corner


You may already know that I am trying to get fit and somewhat not-fat before I reach forty. This week I received my latest cholesterol test results. The overall number went from 245 to 220; That is still high, but I'm heading in the right direction. Honestly, I was disappointed that it wasn't normal. I have been exercising 5 days a week, eating fairly healthy (hey, I gave up butter!) and have lost almost 20 pounds.

My next goal, becoming a Lightweight, is now within reach. I've been teetering near it for awhile, but with a little encouragement from my Corner (you, dear readers), I might actually make it. I have about 2 1/2 lbs to go.

Go MrsMama - you can do it! Oh wait - that's your line. :)

6 comments:

Alisa said...

Go Mrs.Mama, you can do it! Good for you. I know I need to start being better, but all I wanna do is whine...so keep going lady! You can totally do it.

MrsMama said...

Thanks Alisa. I'm glad you're in my corner! :)

I hope YOU start feeling better soon!

Amy Knupp said...

You can do it! You're so close! I need to do the working out five days a week thing, definitely. I bow down! :)

MrsMama said...

Thanks Amy. I'm so glad you're in my KB class - it's fun having a friend to sweat with!

April said...

Go, Go, Go!

You know, I used to be a cheerleader. I could bring my pom-poms to your kb class and cheer you on......then follow you home and hide in your fridge ready to cheer you on...creepy huh?

Seriously, you are inspiring me and my fat legs.

MrsMama said...

April, maybe you can make up a cheer for me. Do you know any that contain the words "kick" and "rear"? Or "box" and "fox"? Yeah.... ;)