Monday, September 01, 2008

Sniffing Sunlight


Sniffing Sunlight, originally uploaded by MrsMama.

From last year, for April. :)

OK, ok, I can see why you were confused. There are definite similarities between this year's Sunflower pics and last year's. There is a Munchkin, wearing white. Standing in a field of sunflowers. But look, he still has chubby hands here. And a better haircut. And he was 6, which is completely different than 7! But don't worry - I bet next year I won't even be able to get him to sniff a flower. He'll be entirely too "grown up" for that.

Next year I hope I'll be able to expose the sky properly. Or at least learn to Photoshop. This is the 2nd year in a row that the sky came out white. Ugh.

2 comments:

Alisa said...

I could totally tell the difference. Having a boy who recently turned 8, I would never have made that mistake.
:)

April said...

hahahahahahahahahahah

Yeah....those pictures look sooooooo different. BUT, they are so beautiful and stunning and lovely, please post more pictures!!!!!