Monday, September 08, 2008

The Evil of Oses


What to do when you're at the store and your child asks for a popular snack item? If you are Brilliant, like The Mom over at We Do Things, you do this:
We backtracked to the baking aisle, where I picked up a bag of Nestle Toll House Mini Morsels. These made The Boy believe I actually knew what I was going to do and he jumped on board. Spouting the evils of corn syrup and dextrose and mankljkliojose. I had to quiet him a little because around here, Wal-Schmartz is filled with people who not only enjoy their -oses, but live for Yahoos and Slim Jims. I could already imagine trying to make it through the parking lot to the safety of my car. I figured, I could always start throwing my free range, organic fed, white meat only, eggs at them. But that would have been very expensive.
Read the rest of the story here.

1 comment:

Alisa said...

Geesh, you called me brilliant? Now, the pressure is really on! Thanks for the kindness.