Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Betwixt the Twilight


There is a magical moment, where morning catches night. I witnessed it this morning on an early walk in our neighborhood. One minute, bats are darting black against the sky, the next they are mingling with the morning sparrows, sharing a breakfast of bugs. But just for a moment. It really is magical.


Speaking of Twilight, I've been reading Stephanie Meyer's series. It's a intriguing set of young adult books about a high school girl and the love of her life, who happens to be a vampire. I'm about 1/2 way through the last book, so don't tell me what happens!

2 comments:

sapphire443 said...

What a beautiful post. I love your descriptions.

Alisa said...

The Girl just read the first book and is rapidly working her way through the 2nd. I guess I'll have to give in to all the peer pressure around me and start reading the series.