Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Best Left Unsaid


Have you ever opened a bottle of pop or lifted the lid of a yogurt only to see:

"Sorry, try again." or "You are not a winner at this time". I guess they think that sounds better than, "LOSER!" or "Why do you even try?"


And I think names of fancy drinks are hilarious. So, if you order a Skinny Vanilla Latte at Starbucks, will it make you skinny? I notice they don't have the proper alternatives listed on the menu:

"I'll have the Chunky Mocha Expresso" or "One Fatty Frappuccino, please." :P

2 comments:

Alisa said...

I just returned home from there, where I had the GRANDE make me fat White Chocolate Mocha. Whip cream? Why, of course! Now, I'm higher than a kite since I don't normally drink coffee. You'd think I'd be putting this extra energy into something useful, like house cleaning.

MrsMama said...

Mmmm.... "Grande-Make-Me-Fat-White-Chocolate Mocha with Whip". Now that's my kind of drink! :)