Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Yuck.

My gut flaired up over the weekend and I've been feeling pretty yucky this week.  The kids have been great about pitching in around the house and entertaining themselves.  This morning Master Munchkin brought me breakfast in bed: hot tea, coffee and some pudding on a tray.   I could only drink the tea, but his actions really warmed my heart.

My Crohn's has pretty much been in remission for the past 3 years, but every once in awhile, something like this comes up.  Hopefully it will be short term! 

6 comments:

Mama Pea said...

Maybe you just caught a little bug that is giving your tummy fits. And it's not the Crohn's at all. Hope so! I mean I don't hope that you caught a bug . . . aw, heck, you know what I mean.

Enid said...

Yup is just a bug, and take the crohns out of your head!!! Feel better soon!!

Stephanie said...

Hope you are feeling better soon...glad the kids are being so helpful...

Alisa said...

Glad the kids are taking care of Mama. I agree with the others, it is just a bug.
Hope you're feeling better soon!

idreamicanfly said...

Oooh, sending you good wishes and soothing stomach thoughts...

CountessLaurie said...

Hey - I already know how this ends...