My Favorite Sister spent her last day stateside and is leaving in the morning for a new, exciting adventure. Her first stop is on the other side of the world. Can you guess where she is going? Here are some hints:
- It’s the most densely populated city in the world.
- Its name means “fragrant harbor”.
- It boasts a humid, subtropical climate.
- It is one of the world's leading financial centers.
- Know as the place where "East meets West”.
- Where ‘Only mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the midday sun’
- It has more Rolls Royces per person than any other city in the world.
- This place has the most skyscrapers in the world!
You can read about some of her former adventures here.