Friday, February 01, 2008

Inspired Images


Starring...well....You!, originally uploaded by MrsMama.

1. patty cake, 2. Friends, 3. Tai Chi Movements, 4. Untitled, 5. Untitled, 6. Framed, 7. Untitled, 8. Picture Perfect, 9. rise and shine, 10. vintage steps, 11. the door, 12. Untitled

I've been slightly obsessed with Photography for about a year now. One of the greatest influences on my photography has been looking at other people's incredible talent on Flickr. When I find a photograph that moves or inspires me, I add it to my "favorites" (a fun Flickr feature that involves clicking on a little star above the photo). That way I can go back and study them and drool over enjoy them all I want.

You can see my favorites here. Be prepared to see some stunning images and incredible talent.

1 comment:

Donna Boucher said...

You inspire me too :o)
Really you do!