Friday, May 07, 2010

Homes, Sweet Homes

Every so often, I get the chance to take pictures for a local builder.  They hire me to come in and get photos for their website and to give their clients.  I love the opportunity to explore these fancy, brand new homes.  New carpet, fresh paint, gleaming floors… it all makes me a little giddy.

Last week I visited this one:
The rooms were full of unique angles and colors and the quality was outstanding.  Granite counters, beautiful light fixtures, closets to die for.  If I lived here, I would sleep on the screened-in porch that backs to the woods.

My Favorite Sister came along to help carry my gear.  She’s nice like that.  Here she is holding my gray card.  Isn’t she lovely?
DSC_3835
I can’t believe they pay me to do this. :)

3 comments:

Nichole@40daysof said...

Wow! Great pictures. And what a beautiful house. The arches between the kitchen and the family room are stunning.

It's so great that you have a job you enjoy. :)

Enid said...

ohh thatis so great ...are you sure that is not your new house! ;-) You should see what we are building ;-p

Alisa said...

Incredible pictures. I can believe they pay you! How nice that your favorite sister was there to help.