Sunday, May 23, 2010

Dear Miss Munchkin






Dear Miss Munchkin,


Please have mercy on your mother!  Yes, I know I showed you Mostly Martha and Julie & Julia and Ratatouille, and now you want to move to Paris and study cooking, but do you really need to practice on me?  You are killing my waistline with your delicious homemade Olive Bread, Apple Crisp, Rainbow Sugar Cookies, Baked Potato Soup and pasta fettuccine. Don't get me wrong, I love seeing your brother wearing an apron and acting as sous chef, but it is time you moved on to the next chapter in the cookbook.  The one with the veggies and low fat recipes.  Please?

Love,
Mom

4 comments:

Alisa said...

Just send her out to me. I will never complain about someone else doing the cooking!

JB said...

I love it! I tried to teach my boys to cook--even incorporated into homeschool--but somehow it didn't take. They make mac n cheese, ramen noodles, and broiled bagels, and that is just about it.

CountessLaurie said...

Ha ha ha ... awesome!
(sorry about your waistline tho!)

Nichole@40daysof said...

How funny! Won't it be a great story if that's what she actually does with her life?