Monday, April 05, 2010

Miss Margo Mae


Lindsay's beautiful baby, Miss Margo Mae, has been gathering a bit of attention lately.  She has been chosen as one of Ree's favorite pictures in her "Green" contest.  There are some incredible photos there so check it out!

Congratulations, Lindsay, she really is amazing.

For my new readers, Miss Margo was the baby in my first Newborn Photoshoot.  You can see her here, before she was born.  You can see me practicing on creepy babydolls here.  And the results from our first Shoot here and here.

3 comments:

FranP said...

Congrats for being a finalist!!! Ree picked some incredible photos - I'm rooting for yours!

Margo said...

Congratulations!! What an honor to have Ree pick two of your photos. I love this one...can't wait to see the results.

Remnants by RJ said...

Good luck! I love the picture!