Monday, February 22, 2010

Incognito


Did you know if you park near enough to a trendy coffee shop, you can pick up Internet on your laptop without actually going in?  Just be sure to wear a hat and sunglasses because, I mean, how pathetic is that?  It is obviously the act of a desperate woman who has limited bandwidth at home, and has gone over that limit 3 months in a row, resulting in Large Bills and Uncomfortable Talks from her husband.

Happily, my, er, I mean her bandwidth resets tomorrow, which means she can blog again!  And catch up on Facebook and emails and friend's blogs.  Oh Joy!  Oh Happy Day!

One last word of advice, if one needs to resort to such desperate measures, one should not play the teenage daughter's CD that is in the CD player.  Enthusiastic head-bopping does not help one maintain a low profile.  Just sayin'.

3 comments:

Remnants by RJ said...

I laughed out loud reading this. We are definitely kindred spirits. I could see myself doing the same thing!

Alisa said...

You made me laugh very heartily.

A Friend Across the Miles said...

Oh, you're one of those...you see them in droves in the parking lot of Coffee Traders after hours. :) I figure if you're drinking a cup of their java while surfing, you're good to go!

Yippee for bandwidth resets!