I know I'm kinda weird, but I love, love, love shots like these. :)
I like his foot.
Cute photo! And caption. Really neat.
That is so cute!!!
That is TOO sweet!Rock on Ms. April.
Look - I've been promised photos of meaty thighs by April.. So - where are they?(Love the pictures, BTW...)
I'm in awe of your Flickr collection of photos. Speechless, and so jealous!
When my mom saw this, she said, "Oooo, hot!", which made me feel sorta weird.
Post a Comment
Take the Quiz here!
Subscribe in a reader
7 comments:
I like his foot.
Cute photo! And caption. Really neat.
That is so cute!!!
That is TOO sweet!
Rock on Ms. April.
Look - I've been promised photos of meaty thighs by April.. So - where are they?
(Love the pictures, BTW...)
I'm in awe of your Flickr collection of photos. Speechless, and so jealous!
When my mom saw this, she said, "Oooo, hot!", which made me feel sorta weird.
Post a Comment