Tuesday, March 09, 2010

O Happy Day!

I found a new way to compose my blog entries.  For awhile I’ve been struggling with Blogger’s composer; My photos don’t end up where I want them and my text keeps wanting to “float left”.  I kept asking my husband to fix the HTML so it would look the way I wanted it to.  Talk about a hassle!

So I thought I’d give Windows Live Writer a try.  I’ve been playing with it for a few days now and I love it!  It’s uber easy to insert photos and I can even use any font I want, like my favorite Jane Austen font.

Windows Live Writer works with Blogger and a lot of other popular blogging platforms.  Now excuse me while I go play…

Laser-2 drop shadow and tilt
Laser-6Polaroid

5 comments:

Jen said...

ooooooooh. I might have to try this. Thanks for the info!

DeltaWhiskey said...

So, I just got a Cannon EOS to play with until I decide to play no more. I need help!

Remnants by RJ said...

Love the polariod shot!

CountessLaurie said...

Oh cool! I am definitly going to try it.

A Friend Across the Miles said...

Oh, I gotta try this...I've almost given up on Blogger's composer...thanks for the hint!

PS: How's the new camera working?