Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Random Thought Patterns


Yesterday, I caught Master Munchkin climbing down from the shelves in the pantry. "Here," he said, showing me a lighter. "You should keep this on top of the refrigerator, so I can't reach it. Want me to put it up there for you?"

He just turned 7 and already Master Munchkin is doing some big boy things. He found a pack of mousetraps in the garage and figured out how to set them. I managed to snap my thumb in one while he somehow remained unscathed.

When I came home from class last night, I was met by a Munchkin on a motorbike. But it wasn't Miss Munchkin, it was the Master. Driving. By himself. He zoomed all over the front yard, turning quickly and going very fast. But he could stop and start and balance. I couldn't believe it! This child can't even ride a 2 wheel bicycle yet.

My husband came to kickboxing with me last night. He does not exercise at all and so it was pretty hard for him. He had to stop partway though the class because he thought he was going to get sick. Poor guy! I don't know if he will come back. Or if he can feel his arms today.

Miss Munchkin is home from school today. Apparently someone broke into the school last night and burglarized it. I haven't heard the damage report yet, but it can't be good.

No comments: